* Networking with other administrators and professional staff from other ASCs to address common needs, wants and interests.
* Essential information on proposed laws and regulations provided to members.
* A voice in establishing acceptable standards of care and outcome benchmarks of ASCs.
* Standard, unified promotion of the benefits of ASCs to the general public and government.
* Collaboration with other health care organizations toward achieving common goals and meeting the needs of the health care consumer.
* Resource for data and information about/on Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
* A powerful, unified voice of joint cooperation between Oregon ASCs carrying our message for the benefit of all.